Balls, ya’ll, that’s some fine-ass jewelry.
I had to do a little customizing myself on the hem - the tank fit perfectly well up top when it arrived, by my arse dwarfs Harrenhall itself, so I did a little cutting and here we are. I think it looks even more Thrones-y now! I like to layer it over my plain black maxi dress from Kohl’s and pair it with my claw necklace, a heavy metal and leather bracelet, and a silver filigree ring.
The Martells are probably my favorite house, but I’m a Stark girl at heart.
A light, springy outfit for Sansa. Soft and feminine with lots of pretty details!
- Gossamer Flight Cardigan: Anthropologie
- Lace Peter Pan Collar Top: TopShop
- Pleated Mini Skirt: ASOS
- Shoes: Modcloth
- Silver Bird Cage Necklace: LunaShineShine on Etsy
- Sterling Silver Bangles: Ross-Simons
An outfit for Osha as she flees with her little lords - warm but not restricting, in neutral colors to keep her unseen in the Northern forests, and all natural materials like wool, leather, and bone.
- Kushi Maxi Skirt: New Look
- Patched Heather Hoodie: Anthropologie
- Slouch Boots: Isabel Marant
- Canteen Necklace: Sisters of the Black Moon
- Fringe Scarf: ECHO Designs
- Wrap Bracelet: Free People
- Antler Ring: Endeavours on Etsy
Outfit for a modern-day Sansa Stark. On the outside sweet and demure, a little dove - but in her heart, a wolf.
- Vintage Perfume Bottle Necklace: Marolsha at Etsy
- Noir Perfumed Puff Sleeve Top: PLASTICLAND
- Stand in Kick Line Tights: Modcloth
- Mantel Clock: Victorian Trading Co.
- Bunny Blanco Ring: OldGold Boutique
- Utili-Tee Top: Modcloth
- Linen Scarf: FrenchFelt on Etsy
- Wallflowers Coat Hook: PLASTICLAND
French print dress… for French
ALSO THIS ONE